words after words

sometimes , our story were accidentally be the same ! but mine is still mines , and you are yours . I just kept mine . I laugh , yahh I do ! I cry , often . I smile , sure for every single day . I talk , always and still talking even when Im sick . thats so me ! I used to laugh , cry and talk everytime when its needed . Im poor thing , nothing special on me . just a lil girl who will make your day cheers , full of love and get into messy sometimes . Im sweet like a candy , but beware ! I'll make you regret of living if you try to bother my life . take a look here , happy stepping by !

time

offline facebook ,
offline twitter ,
offline blog ,
offline skype ,
offline ym .
yeahh , its time to sleep .
lying on the bed ,
catch the pillow ,
hand-fed ,
says my prayers ,
surah Al-Fateha , surah , An'nas , surah Al-Ikhlas , doa tidur ,
and last but not least , says the syahadah .
compulsive things before close my eyes .
may Allah have mercy on me when I sleep .
if today is the last day Im in this world , hopefully I die in the faith of Allah swt .
if i had another chance to breath again when I wake up tomorrow ,
I'll thankful to Allah and keep on my duty of being His servant .
InsyaAllah . .



off , shutdown .

* smile , forgive peoples and sleep tightly .

No comments:

Post a Comment