words after words

sometimes , our story were accidentally be the same ! but mine is still mines , and you are yours . I just kept mine . I laugh , yahh I do ! I cry , often . I smile , sure for every single day . I talk , always and still talking even when Im sick . thats so me ! I used to laugh , cry and talk everytime when its needed . Im poor thing , nothing special on me . just a lil girl who will make your day cheers , full of love and get into messy sometimes . Im sweet like a candy , but beware ! I'll make you regret of living if you try to bother my life . take a look here , happy stepping by !

( no captions inserted )

If someones ask you ;
" why did you loved him / her ? "
or
" whats so speacial about him / her ? "
or
" why did you choose him / her to be your partner ? "
what is your answer could be ?

maybe your answers will be ;
" because I love him / her ! "
or
" because he's / she's cool ! "
or
" because he's / she's such a nice guy / girl . "
or 
" because he's / she's caring and romantic person. "

ohh yaa ? woww , you're kinda sweet talker person i guess !
its good , pretty cool yahh ^^
but if you ask me , why I loved him and why i choose him .
my asnwers supposed to be ;

" there is NO words to describes him . " :)
yaa , no words . no answer . dont know how to describes .
if you love someone , you'll have nothing to say about him / her . nothing to describes . because he's / she's will look perfect in your eyes even they're just a toilet cleaner . 
and when you love someone , just love him / her like the way they are . theres no need a beautiful words to show your love to them , because we dont love someone just because we wanna show them that words . we love , just because they're Allah's gifted for us . InsyaAllah .



* babyy forever and ever after .
I'm in love with you . its so true , theres no others guy .
I wanna be with you for the rest of my life . and so do you right ?
stick wih me pleaseee , I dont know how to show my love but i really meant it .
Im poor thing , I got nothing , quite annoying maybe , ugly look sometimes , lil bit messy suddently , 
clumsy all the times , childish but matured when necessary but ,
all I know is Iloveyou sayang :')

sleepy , time to sleep ! bye bye . good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment