words after words

sometimes , our story were accidentally be the same ! but mine is still mines , and you are yours . I just kept mine . I laugh , yahh I do ! I cry , often . I smile , sure for every single day . I talk , always and still talking even when Im sick . thats so me ! I used to laugh , cry and talk everytime when its needed . Im poor thing , nothing special on me . just a lil girl who will make your day cheers , full of love and get into messy sometimes . Im sweet like a candy , but beware ! I'll make you regret of living if you try to bother my life . take a look here , happy stepping by !

18 March

BERTUNANG ??!
berTUNANG ?
BERtunang ?
bertunang ?
B E R T U N A N G ??

errk tak cukup duit lagi lah . .
belajar pun tak habis lagi . .
dah ready ke ? errr dah , ehh belum belum !
insyaAllah , nanti lah dulu . .
bertunang ni lagi payah dari kahwin tahuu . -,-




*  its a BEST moment , but it is quite tough than a marriage :)
if this is our destiny , then it will be OUR moment someday .
perhaps . .

p/s ; kelakar kan ? dah , bye bye ! =,=

No comments:

Post a Comment