words after words

sometimes , our story were accidentally be the same ! but mine is still mines , and you are yours . I just kept mine . I laugh , yahh I do ! I cry , often . I smile , sure for every single day . I talk , always and still talking even when Im sick . thats so me ! I used to laugh , cry and talk everytime when its needed . Im poor thing , nothing special on me . just a lil girl who will make your day cheers , full of love and get into messy sometimes . Im sweet like a candy , but beware ! I'll make you regret of living if you try to bother my life . take a look here , happy stepping by !

Kenapa ??

Ya Allah..
Kenapa macam ni ? Dugaan apa kali ni Ya Allah ? Aku tahu ini semua hukuman untuk semua kesalahan aku yg lalu. Tapi kenapa saat saat ni ? Sumpah aku belum cukup kuat lagi untuk mengahdapi semua ni. Banyak perkara yg bermain di ruang kepala ku ini. Aku belum bersedia. Aku mohon padaMu Ya Allah, bantu hambaMu yg lemah ini. Sesungguh nya Kau Maha Mengetahui setiap sesuatu yg terjadi itu pasti ada sebab nya. Ya Allah Ya Rahman, berikan lah aku ketengan untuk semua perkara ini. Berilah aku ketenangan dalam aku mencari jalan penyelesaian. Amin Ya Rabbalamin ~ = =.

No comments:

Post a Comment