words after words

sometimes , our story were accidentally be the same ! but mine is still mines , and you are yours . I just kept mine . I laugh , yahh I do ! I cry , often . I smile , sure for every single day . I talk , always and still talking even when Im sick . thats so me ! I used to laugh , cry and talk everytime when its needed . Im poor thing , nothing special on me . just a lil girl who will make your day cheers , full of love and get into messy sometimes . Im sweet like a candy , but beware ! I'll make you regret of living if you try to bother my life . take a look here , happy stepping by !

RIP beautiful :')


LONDON (AP) - Amy Winehouse , the beehived soul - jazz diva whose self - destructive habits overshadowed a distinctive musical talent , was found dead Saturday in her London home , police said . She was 27 .
Winehouse shot to fame in 2006 with the album "Back to Black" , whose blend of jazz , soul , rock and classic pop was a global hit . It won five Grammys and made Winehouse - with her black beehive hairdoand old - fashioned sailor tattoos - one of music's most recognizable stars . But her personal life , with its drug and alcohol abuse , eating disorders and destructive relationships , soon took over her career .
Police confirmed that a 27 - year - old female was pronounced dead at the home in Camden Square northern London ; the cause of death was not immediately known . London Ambulance Services said Winehouse had died before the two ambulance crews it sent arrived at the scene .
Singer and actress Kelly Osbourne , who helped Winehouse check into a drug addiction treatment facility in 2008 , was one of many who grieved for the singer on Twitter .
"I cant even breath right now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends . i love you forever Amy and will never forget the real you !" she tweeted .
The singer's father , Mitch Winehouse , had arrived in New York this weekend to prepare for his U.S . performing debut Monday night at the Blue Note jazz club , but upon receiving news of his daughter's death was heading back home to London to be with his family , his publicist Don Lucoff said .
An ambulance could be seen parked beneath the trees outside her London home , and the whole street was cordoned off by police tape . Officers kept onlookers away from the scene .
Last month , Winehouse canceled her European comeback tour after she swayed and slurred her way through barely recognizable songs in her first show in the Serbian capital of Belgrade . Booed and jeered off stage , she flew home and her management said she would take time off to recover .
Winehouse was last publicly seen on at a London concert on Wednesday when she joined her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield on stage . In that impromptu appearance , Winehouse danced with Bromfield and encouraged the audience to buy her album , before leaving the stage.
"I didn't go out looking to be famous ," Winehouse told the Associated Press when "Back to Black" was released . "I'm just a musician ."
But in the end , the music was overshadowed by fame , and by Winehouse's demons . Tabloids lapped up the erratic stage appearances , drunken fights , stints in hospital and rehab clinics . Performances became shambling , stumbling train wrecks , watched around the world on the Internet .
Born in 1983 to Mitch Winehouse , taxi driver , and his pharmacist wife Janis , Winehouse grew up in the north London suburbs , and was set on a showbiz career from an early age . When she was 10 , she and a friend formed a rap group , Sweet 'n' Sour - Winehouse was Sour - that she later described as "the little white Jewish Salt 'n' Pepa ."
She attended the Sylvia Young Theatre School , a factory for British music and acting moppets , later went to the Brit School , a performing arts academy in the "Fame" mold , and was originally signed to "Pop Idol" svengali Simon Fuller's 19 Management .
But Winehouse was never a packaged teen star , and always resisted being pigeonholed .
Her jazz-influenced 2003 debut album , "Frank" , was critically praised and sold well in Britain . It earned Winehouse an Ivor Novello songwriting award , two Brit nominations and a spot on the shortlist for the Mercury Music Prize .
But Winehouse soon expressed dissatisfaction with the disc , saying she was "only 80 percent behind" the album .
"Frank" was followed by a slump during which Winehouse broke up with her boyfriend , suffered a long period of writer's block and , she later said , smoked a lot of marijuana .
"I had writer's block for so long" , she said in 2007 . "And as a writer ,  your self - worth is literally based on the last thing you wrote. .. I used to think , 'What happened to me ?'
"At one point it had been two years since the last record and (the record company) actually said to me , 'Do you even want to make another record ?' I was like , 'I swear it's coming .' I said to them,  'Once I start writing I will write and write and write . But I just have to start it .'"
Refferences ; Google 
Here some photos of Amy Winehouse that I like the most ! 

She's just gorgeous ! 



The tattoo and pierce was just cool baby ! ohhh . .


I love your style , so 60's


May you RIP beautiful Amy Winehouse :')

No comments:

Post a Comment