words after words

sometimes , our story were accidentally be the same ! but mine is still mines , and you are yours . I just kept mine . I laugh , yahh I do ! I cry , often . I smile , sure for every single day . I talk , always and still talking even when Im sick . thats so me ! I used to laugh , cry and talk everytime when its needed . Im poor thing , nothing special on me . just a lil girl who will make your day cheers , full of love and get into messy sometimes . Im sweet like a candy , but beware ! I'll make you regret of living if you try to bother my life . take a look here , happy stepping by !

kembali ! ;)

okayy , I'm back ! haha . lama gila wehh tak update blog kaaannn .
dah berlumut agaknya ni ;D
serious busy cuti sem hampir dua bulan ni !
photoshot melambak lambak , vacation , futsal , family gathering dan juga berfoya foya bersama mereka yg tersayang .
haa hows life baybehh ? hope everything was going well just like mine :)) praised be to Allah , for letting me be happy with everyone around me . 
well , life is getting more better ! alhamdulillah yaAllah .
I'm doin good and always trying to be a good girl for everybody as well .
actually , it is too many great story to tell yah . some have to keep it tight and some shall be share sometimes .
aku bukan penulis blog yg pandai berkata kata seperti kau dan kau dan kau , dan aku juga bukanlah penulis blog yg setia setiap hari mengemaskini cerita cerita menariknya . aku cuma menulis dan mengemaskini apabila mempunyai masa terluang dan bila perlu sahaja :)
wahh , macam A.Samad Said kauuu ! kelassss gitu . haha . puuiii !
oh , other stories will be update very soon ! by far , its enough to keep you guys know that I'm still alive . hahahaha . be good yah ! byebye .

written down by : this lil girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment